JSCB "SLAVIA" announces the opening of a new additional office "Kashira".
The Bank’s new additional office- ‘’Kashira’’ began its operations on November 8, 2011. The office is located in Moscow, Kashirskoye str.,, 6 3A, the ACC "Moscow", 6th Floor, Office 6G-19A.
The office provides individuals and legal entities with bank services, including the following ones;
-Raising deposits from individuals and legal entities;
- Implementation of the settlements on behalf of individuals and legal entities on their bank accounts, including the use of payment cards;
- Collection of cash, promissory notes, payment and settlement documents, and cash serving for natural persons and legal entities;
- Buying and selling foreign currency;
- Admission and sending for an expert examination of foreign countries’ counterfeit banknotes (Group of States) and banknotes of the Bank of Russia.
- Money transmission on behalf of individual persons without opening bank accounts (except for postal transmission)
- Securities transaction
- Consulting and information services.
Opening of the new office should lead to provide our customers with a quickly and easily use of the Bank’s services.