JSCB “SLAVIA” is one of the “oldest” commercial bank of Russia. The bank was registered in 1994. It holds a license #2664 of the Central Bank of Russian Federation to conduct operations in rubles and foreign currencies with both legal entities and natural persons. The Bank was included into a Register of member-banks of the system for mandatory insurance of deposits under number 892. The bank is a valid member of the Association of Banks of Russia and Union of the banks of Moscow. For over 15 years of doing business the bank’s priority is to comply with clients needs.
Currently the Bank has all up-to-date tools to conduct bank-to-bank transactions in national and foreign currencies, e.g. the bank has correspondent relations with some largest banks via SWIFT that completes client’s transactions with their counterparts fast and on time.
The bank offers to the clients the whole complex of banking services, including payment transactions, credits and deposits, currency exchange, operations with securities, collections of monetary funds and exc.
Reliability is one of the main achievements of the bank. Balanced policy and professional management served this goal to come try. Russian and foreign investors were at roots of start up of the Bank while they continue investing into Russian economy. Financial sustainability played a tremendous role is gaining confidence of the clients.
While moving toward maximum openness the Bank undertakes to make public and comply with principles of corporate policy below:
- While moving toward maximum openness the Bank undertakes to make public and comply with principles of corporate policy below:
- Bank sticks to principles of neutrality in regards of financial-industrial groups, political parties and unions serving the interests of depositors, clients and shareholders;
- Bank develops new operations and directions;
- Bank protects interests of the each client;
- Bank values all staff members, provides conditions that each employee can fulfill oneself and concerns for its veterans of work.